Thursday, May 26, 2011

Welcome to the World of Blogging

After a few months of watching my dear friend Nicole blog I decided that I should finally enter the world of blogging. So here I am! Haha! Like I said I am very new at this and not 100% sure how to work everything on here so bare with me as I learn.

I figure I should explain the reasoning behind my name....you see my great grandpa Fred always called me Corky. It started as him just being unable to pronounce my name but turned into his name for me. I never once heard him call me by anything else. He was the only person to call me Corky and its something special to me that will remind me of him forever.
Jay comes from the first initial of my middle name which is Jordan. The reason I chose Jay was because for some reason my mom has called me Jay Jay as a nickname for as long as I can remember. Neither me nor my mom really understand why she does this but it is another thing that I identify as something special between me and my mom.
So I combined the two names to make Corky Jay because of those two very special people. I love and miss my great grandpa Fred very much and my mom is truely my best friend and I dont know what I would do with out her.

No comments:

Post a Comment